• Heavy cropper.
• Upright position of fruit helps with ripening & staying off the soil.
• Hardy - good for New Zealand Conditions.
• Resistant to both leaf mildew & grey mould on the fruit.
• Fruit are firm & resistant to splitting in damp weather.
• Very good for freezing.
• Crops between mid-September and mid-April.
Growing Honeoye Strawberries:
Strawberries need rich earth that drains well, regular watering to maintain a moist soil in dry weather and a sunny spot.
Price per bare rooted plant
Please advise by email the quantity you are seeking to purchase, then we can quote you the freight cost.